Vulcan Materials Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plant Construction Supervisor
at Vulcan Materials Company
Vulcan Materials Company is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates and a major producer of aggregates-based construction materials including asphalt and ready-mixed concrete. We run our business with great discipline and integrity.
Candidates will be required and expected to:
• Responsible for SHE, quality assurance, employee relations and cost control.
• Ensure that projects progress at an optimum level with a minimum of downtime.
• Responsible for the safety of all personnel and activities in the plant area.
• Create a strong working relationship with suppliers and vendors.
• Requires the ability to read and interpret blue prints.
• Provide an example of good leadership. Keep open effective lines of communication with division staff and operation level personnel.
• Coordinate work and communicate with appropriate stakeholders
• Motivate and effectively accomplish tasks through others is essential.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
College or technical school education related to construction trades is desirable.
Five years of field experience with trade skills, welding and equipment operation is a plus.
- Vulcan Materials Company offers a competitive compensation program and benefits package including: medical/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts.