Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer Hiring Event - August 10th, 2020
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Officer Hiring Event - August 10th, 2020 Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2020-432962 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Security Officer Hiring Event - August 6th, 2020 & August 10th, 2020
Pre-Register for your Interview Today!
Interview Times: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday, 8.6.2020 & Monday, 8.10.2020 Allied Universal will be in Tuscaloosa, AL conducting pre-registered interviews at the Alabama Career Center located of Skyland Blvd.
Please click the calendar and schedule your specific interview time for August 3rd, 2020 as Allied Universal will only be conducting interviews with Candidates who have pre-registered / scheduled a specific interview time.
Alabama Career Center Tuscaloosa
Location / Address listed directly below.
202 Skyland Dr
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405
Allied Universal Security Services will have Operations Managers at the Alabama Career Center to interview you in person for your very own personal interview.
If you already have a Valid Security License - Please bring Security License with you. If you do not have a Security License do not worry, we will assist with the Security License process.
***Face Mask Required***
For Public Health and Safety - PRE-REGISTER for your interview by applying to this Job Posting.
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.