Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rotational Program - Marketing / Product Management
DRiV is a unique $6+ billion dollar global start-up company built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins. Our foundation reaches from the Model T to the Model E, and includes 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our global scale and longtime partnerships with the world's leading manufacturers give DRiV a unique competitive advantage. We are driven to elevate the ride experience through technology and high performance solutions, delivering innovation, quality and unparalleled service to our Aftermarket and OE customers. Our 31,000 team members throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
Rotational Development Program Details
DRiV’s Rotational Development Programs prepare highly talented early-career professionals to assume leadership roles in fast-paced, results-driven disciplines. The programs are designed to equip participants with a broad overview of the company, business units and functional areas with assignments taking place in operations, technical and/ or corporate environments. The program includes two rotations of 18-24 months each. Each rotation will help speed the growth of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to become successful leaders at DRiV. Rotations may require relocation within the United States.
The assignments will increase in their level of responsibility and complexity, and involve working closely with all levels of leadership within the company. A critical component of the rotational program is participation in business and leadership training initiatives, both formal and experiential, to broaden your understanding of DRiV’s business environment. This program also develops critical leadership skills and will establish a professional network needed to support your career growth.
Marketing / Product Management Rotational Program
Our Product Management / Marketing Rotational program is designed to give you a variety of experiences in our marketing, product management commercial strategy disciplines. You will play a vital role in the day to day activities of branding, promoting and selling our world-renowned automotive brands and products. This program is specifically designed to give our new commercial professionals the of experiences needed to be a successful leader in increasing our commercial strength, market presence and top-line growth. Upon completion of the rotational program, these employees will have the knowledge and "real world" experience needed to make informed decisions about their future career progression. Before you consider a commercial career with DRiV, can you answer yes to all these questions?
- Do you desire to work in marketing, product management and/or sales in the global automotive aftermarket?
- Do you enjoy working in a team environment to solve problems?
- Are you looking for the challenge of working for an industry leading company with unlimited career potential?
- Are you excited to move from the theory of a classroom to the reality of a global organization?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, the following are just some of the parts of your new assignment:
Commercial Rotational Program
What you’ll be doing:
- Exposure to all commercial disciplines including marketing, product management and commercial strategy (sales and customer service).
- Opportunity to experience the commercial business from inside a business unit (product management) and through global functions (marketing, commercial strategy)
- You’ll work in one or more of these dynamic fields in our Global Marketing Group:
- Branding and Global Brand Planning– working with brand managers to manage the day-to-day execution of the strategic brand initiatives
- Category Management – compiling and presenting the data that gives us and our customers the commercial advantage needed for success
- Digital Marketing – using our web presence to broaden our market space and quickly meet our customers’ needs
- Corporate Communications – Working to project our Mission, Vision and Values both in and outside the company
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to develop customer relationship in regions throughout the US
- Work with our regional Technical Support Centers to support customer training and delivery needs.
- Work directly with customers to train them in the usage and benefits of our products.
- Work with wholesale and distribution customers to develop down-stream pull for our products
- You’ll have a direct impact on the bottom line, working to develop, market and maintain the products of our business units
- Opportunities may be in Braking; Chassis; Sealing; Engine; Lighting; Filters; Ignition
- Product life cycle management (NPI and Obs/Sup)
- Product coverage analysis / expansion
- Product launch participation
- Product line forecasting
- Competitive pricing analysis & benchmarking
- Market study & analysis
- Internal/External product presentation creation
- Trade show participation
- Participation of branding & packaging initiatives
- Fieldwork- technician visits, customer meetings, training, warranty review, etc.
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, product management or a related business field or equivalent required with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Current Class Level: Senior or Graduate.
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. (No sponsorship is available for these positions)
- Interest in automotive industry
- Co-op or internship assignments required
- Marketing, product management or sales-related internship experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of accomplishments both inside and outside of the educational setting
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Experience in a leadership role; guiding and directing a team towards a common goal
- Detailed knowledge of financial principles
- You may be required to relocate for one or more of your rotations
- Southfield, MI
- Skokie, IL
- Maryville, MO
- Boaz, AL
- Smithville, TN
- Glasgow, KY
- Smyrna, TN
- Maryland Heights, MO
- Lake Forest, IL
- Harrisonburg, VA
- Paragould, AR
- Kettering, OH