Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Analyst Contract Management or Paralegal a Plus! BBH Market Office FT Day Shift
at Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Implement requests for service agreements for all referral source contracts
- Liaise with facility contract owner to obtain all needed data to support contract business case
- Ensure all vendor forms and supporting documentation are included prior to submission
- Submit EID requests on behalf of users seeking eCats approval flows
- Support legal department as work is delegated by operations attorney
- Train new hires about the contracting process, policy, procedures and expectations
- Ensure compliance of physician related arrangements with Tenet policy and attend compliance meetings at each facility if necessary to report on referral source matters
- Initiate fair market value analysis at the request of CEO/CFO. Coordinate FMV process, walk facility owner through CPL process, assist Compliance Officer as necessary
- Access CAM documentation regarding fair market value as appropriate
- Pull payment histories for vendors/contracts already in place to look at historical trends. Assist A/P and facilities in activities associated with referral source payments
- Attend initial physician relocation meetings with physician group as a resource. Assist recruitment team in development and structure of offer before handoff to the CA for input into eCATS. Respond to and locate documentation for physician contract related audit requests. Attend calls with or meet face to face with on-site audit team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Required: two (2) years contract management experience in healthcare and /or law firm or Paralegal with minimum four (4) years contract management experience in healthcare and/or law firm.