Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker PRN Evenings Princeton BMC
at Tenet Health
Under general supervision performs various jobs for patient food preparation.
- Performs duties for patient tray preparation, retail sales and catering.
- Assembles patients trays.
- Chops, slices and peels food.
- Transports carts to and from the different units.
- Delivers trays and snacks to the patient.
- Transports food to other areas as needed.
- Washes pots and pans by hand and by machine.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes necessary equipment.
- Sweeps and mops all areas of the department.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Stocks and cleans nourishment rooms, refrigerators as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 1 year cooking experience in restaurant or healthcare environment.
Required: Food Handler certification based on city or state requirements.