Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cardiovascular Technologist Fulltime Days 10K Bonus Potential
at Tenet Health
Under the supervision of an RN, Performs hemodynamic monitoring procedures of a highly specialized nature as well as assists the physician during all procedures.
Works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
In addition trains Cardiovascular Technicians and other Cath Lab personnel.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Monitors cardiac procedures and calculates hemodynamic data
- Assists nursing personnel with emergency procedures
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and quality control of equipment
- Cleans and packages instruments/supplies for sterilization
- Assumes role of monitor tech as needed
AS in Radiology Technology or equivalent, Associates Degree and ARRT, or
High School Diploma and RCIS or RCES
Required: 2 years in interventional Cath Lab or 2 years of Electrophysiology experience
Required: ARRT or RCIS or RCES; BLS; ACLS within 6 months of hire into position