Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant- Whitesburg Gardens (Part time)
at Signature Journeys
CNAs! Come Grow Your Career With Us!
At Signature HealthCARE, we go out of our way to make life better for the people we serve...and for our employees. Our Sacred 6 values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this a great place to work AND a great place to thrive. Our vision is to radically change the landscape of healthcare, forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant for our facility:
Signature HealthCARE of Whitesburg Gardens
105 Teakwood Drive SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Phone: (256) 881-5000
Fax: (256) 881-8629
Currently recruiting for PT CNAs for all shifts!
How you will make a difference!
• Providing compassionate and professional person-centered care
• Recognizing and encouraging our residents’ ability to make choices
• Building relationships that bring joy into the lives of our elders and your co-workers
• Residents will be happier and healthier – all because of YOU!
Why Signature HealthCARE?
• CNA Career Ladder! Learn and grow you career!
• Competitive wages
• Uniform allowances
• Employee discounts
• PayActive - ability to access 50% of your income, up to $500, twice a month
• Free GED program
Some ways you will spend your time:
• Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
• Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
• Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care
• Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport
• Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes
The qualifications you will need:
• Must have a current and valid CNA certification
• You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
• You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
• You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
• You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
• You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Join our HealthCARE revolution!
Psst... Wanna learn more about us? Visit us at www.ltcrevolution.com or check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/signaturehealthcare