Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Regional Director
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Management
- Street Address
- 805 St Vincents Dr, Suite A
- Champion Sports Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Recruiter email address
Overview. Champion Sports Medicine, internationally renowned sports medicine provider, has an immediate need for a Regional Director for our outpatient rehabilitation centers. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our outpatient centers in and around the Birmingham and Montgomery regions in Alabama. Must reside in Alabama or willing to relocate
Prior experience managing multiple clinical facilities preferred. Physical Therapist licensure required.
Experience. Five years of clinical expertise required, and a minimum five years in a position of general management and/or marketing in a multi-site environment; health-care background preferred.
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package for CSM.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Kathy King at Kpking@selectmedical.com
Select Medical Corporation
Champion Sports Medicine (CSM) is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Champion Sports Medicine, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
The Regional Director will be responsible for:
- Supervision of multiple therapy centers (span of control is greater than 20 centers)
- Ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Market and center financial statements including profit and loss performance
- Sales/marketing to existing and potential market referral sources.
- Create an environment that is consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
- Responsible for establishing and achieving financial, customer service, and employee relations goals for the local market.
- Responsible for implementing the local market business plan and supporting the Clinical Services strategic mission.
- Provide clinical leadership and serve as a mentor and coach to clinical staff.
- Increase practitioner retention through relationship building.
- Assess, monitor, and develop clinician skill levels to ensure clinicians meet Select Physical Therapy’s quality standards.
- Assist Regional Vice President, Clinical Services in providing clinical training to achieve positive patient outcomes, employee satisfaction, customer service, and clinical excellence.
- Responsible for both teaching and auditing all aspects of clinical documentation within the area.
- Ensure clinicians are in compliance with regulatory requirements of all certification boards, governmental agencies, other certifying agencies and company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the varied customer communities.
- Develop service strategies that capture the unique nuances of specific marketplaces.
- In collaboration with Regional Vice President and clinicians, establish an aggressive business plan to develop the market practice.
- Present clinical information in an effective manner to referral sources.
* Subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree in business administration, therapy program, or related field required OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Masters in same preferred.
- Minimum five years of clinical expertise required.
- Minimum five years in a position of general management and/or marketing in a multi-site environment; healthcare background preferred.
The Regional Director will be a decisive and dynamic therapist and leader who can build and develop effective teams, hold people accountable for results and positively affect behavior in others to achieve high performance and personal satisfaction.
Additional requirements for the role include:
- Critical thinker to operate effectively in a complex, competitive environment to develop effective strategies.
- Flexibility to develop strong relationships and influence stakeholders in a large, politically charged market.
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, and compel physicians/patients.
- Strong leadership skills characterized by a high degree of humility and the ability to work at multiple levels of the organization to drive results.
- Ability to work with senior leadership to foresee, analyze, interpret, and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly.
- Strategic thinker who proactively seeks opportunities to drive business growth.
- Dynamic and high energy with an ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- A team leader who can energize and motivate, but also build, develop and work with functional experts spanning all disciplines within the team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop direct reports.