Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - PRN
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Street Address
- 805 St Vincents Dr, Suite A
- Champion Sports Medicine
- Position Type
- Per Diem
- Recruiter email address
Champion Sports Medicine has an immediate need for Physical Therapists to provide coverage in the Birmingham, AL market on an as needed basis. Our facilities are outpatient ortho with large sports medicine population. New grads welcome to apply!
Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
Benefits. We do not provide benefits for PRN staff.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Christine Minnix, MS, DPT at Cminnix@selectmedical.com
CSM is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.