Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - High School Setting - Birmingham AL
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - ATC
- Street Address
- 805 St Vincents Dr, Suite A
- Champion Sports Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Recruiter email address
Champion Sports Medicine in Birmingham, AL has an immediate need for Full Time ATC to provide coverage to local high schools in the area. Must be willing to travel as this is an immediate need.
Hours Needed: Typical hours of an athletic trainer 11am – 7pm most days; some early mornings, some later evenings.
NATA BOC ATC
AL Licensed ATC
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits packagefor Full Time employees:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Champion Sports Medicine is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required