Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAIC is currently seeking professionals with knowledge and experience as a System Administrator on the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES (ITSS) III Contract in Huntsville, AL supporting Fox Army Health Center and their customers.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of all MS Windows Operating Systems. MS Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 10, etc.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Managing and operating an IT infrastructure to include Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops (VDI), Physical Servers, SAN/NAS devices, and SQL Server Databases.
- Must understand Networking concepts such as vLAN tagging, subnetting, routing, link aggregates, LACP, trunking, etc. (While configuring network devices is not required, configuring virtual networks and devices that leverage specific network technologies is required.)
- Must have an understanding of core
- Must have experience working with PowerShell scripts other advanced scripting experience. Powershell scripts are used regularly throughout the environment to automate certain tasks as well as automation of fixes to certain VDI issues that have been encountered.
- Familiar with VDI design, implementation, and administration. Linked-Clones, updating images, composer operations, templates, etc.
- Familiar with folder redirection or roaming profiles.
- Experience working with Vendors to troubleshoot application issues.
- Understanding of Smart Card Authentication, ActivClient, and underlying infrastructure that is leveraged. (Certificate Authorities, etc.)
- Must maintain an awareness of trends within the technology industry and be ready to make suggestions on various hardware, software, etc.
- Must be able to communicate directly with the customer to define goals and organize priorities on a regular basis.
- Familiar with creating, monitoring and troubleshooting backup jobs.
- Familiar with STIG compliance, DIACAP, RMF, patching and upgrade procedures.
- Familiar with systems cryptography and security certificates to include TLS, SSO, SSL, tokens, and ECAs.
- Familiar with SCCM and Windows Updates in an enterprise environment.
- VMware Horizon experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with IIS installation, configuration, web site deployment, app pools, etc. is highly desired.
- VMware User Environment Manager or experience working with user profile management tools in a VDI environment is highly desired.
- Experience with Fiber Channel switches and LUNs is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Identity management systems involving SSO, SAML, Federation Services, etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with Veeam Backup and Recovery is a plus.
- Familiarity with XML, CSS, HTML, or basic code/formatting skills is a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and four (4) years experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain.
- 8570 Compliant (Security and Computing Environment)