Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Army Aviation Maintenance Instructors & Field Support Rep
JOB DESCRIPTION: Army Aviation Maintenance Instructors & Field Support Representatives - SAIC in Huntsville, Alabama is currently offering positions for Army Aviation Maintenance Software Instructors, Field Support Representatives, and Help Desk Personnel with past experience in U.S. Army Aviation Maintenance practices and procedures in support of the Logistics Interface System.
- This position is in support of the Aircraft Notebook (ACN) software that is currently fielding to U.S. Army Aviation manned and unmanned units. This software is replacing UAS-I and ULLS-A (E). Positions include classroom and hands-on training, on site Representatives for OCONUS and Theater Support, and help desk duties in support of US Army Aviation Maintenance Soldiers. Additional job duties include developing training products and functioning as an Army Aviation Maintenance Subject Matter Expert in the continued development of future ACN releases. Trainers and Field Support Representatives are required to maintain a professional appearance and possess the mannerisms to interface with military leadership. These positions could require up to 80% travel when conducting ACN fielding or periods of 60 to 90 day rotations OCONUS and Theater Site Support.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree plus five years of related experience or HS/GED plus seven years of related experience.
- Candidate must have experience in U.S. Army Aviation Maintenance.
- The position requires knowledge and understanding of Army Aviation Maintenance principles and the Army Maintenance Management System – Aviation (TAMMS-A).
- Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.