Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Logistics Manager
- Requisition ID
- Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
Are you innovative, agile, enjoy a challenging work environment, interested in professional/person development and developing others?
Would you like to work for a company whose culture fosters growth and opportunity from within?
How about the opportunity to work with a diverse group of fortune 500 clients and getting to see the impact of your hard work?
If so, this is the career move you’ve been looking for!
The Customer Logistics Manager will be the front line supervisor to the drivers and anything that happens in the field. You will be the first one to be engaged with the drivers while simultaneously driving business excellence through quality metrics. You’ll be energized by leading, gaining buy in and support from your driver as well as your leadership team.
You must be comfortable with fast paced changes and adapt to a rapidly changing client needs. Consistently monitor driver performance to effectively coach and influence driver performance. With winning comes additional autonomy to make additional impact on the client and your organizations bottom end. You thrive in a culture where you are responsible for driving safety, performance, innovation, success and are most comfortable being responsible for each of them.
This is a high growth opportunity. With a solid track record will you have to opportunity to move into more senior management roles and beyond. You will have very strong people management skills and drive performance through KPI’s and process improvements.
Apply now and email Valentina at Valentina_Serna@ryder.com for more information!
- Associates degree or 4 years of related experience is required
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Minimum 1 (one) year of supervisory experience required
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field is preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment (i.e., Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch preferred)
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- Attainment of productivity goals resolving customer issues
- Quality Assurance Safety Management and reporting New Employee training
- Employee relations solutions Individual will be working in a dynamic environment focusing on delivery of continuous measurable improvement to the customer
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.