Rural Sourcing, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Analyst
at Rural Sourcing, Inc.
# of Openings:
Quality Assurance Analyst – Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of an Rural Sourcing Quality Assurance Analyst:
- The QA Analyst will work on multiple, concurrent projects testing complex website and enterprise applications.
- Responsibilities include developing and execution of test cases, comparing requirements to development, and reporting results and status to the various project teams.
- The QA Analyst should be a motivated team player who is interested in learning the processes and life cycles of Quality Assurance.
Expertise an Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Must have solid analytical and problem-solving skills as well as have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to closely interface with business units as well as development teams
- Preferred 2 to 5 years of working knowledge of SQL and data modeling within various DB environments (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Testing experience of web based applications
- SOAPUI or API endpoint testing experience a plus
- Should be comfortable working in an agile development environment
- Must be able to work well individually as well as with a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Tuition Reimbursement – “Much to learn, you still have” –Yoda, Star Wars
- Work from Home Days - Sometimes it's just nice to stay in your PJ's
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI) is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.