Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Our Events group is currently seeking an experienced graphic designer for our growing events portfolio. If you can develop events graphics that foster a sense of excitement and community for our trade show and conference attendees, this position is for you.
The perfect candidate has a strong sense of design, an eye for detail, and the ability to create distinct graphics that engage the various audiences our events target. Experience creating a visual brand – from initial logo and brand specifications through execution across multiple channels – is key. Photography and video skills are a plus. This position will be responsible for designing print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed merchandise, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
- Manage brands’ consistency across channels, including website graphics, social media, print media, merchandise and signage
- Produce all event collateral for multiple events
- Work with the internal team and external clients to create an exceptional experience for Randall-Reilly event attendees
- Get designs to the production manager in a format that ensures quality production and meet deadlines
- Help make Randall-Reilly events a memorable experience
- Portfolio must be submitted with resume.
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, experience in After Effects and Premier a plus)
- Excellent eye for design and brand consistency
- Three to Five years experience required in graphic design
- Experience in the essential job tasks of creating graphics, logos and other marketing materials
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or CS/MIS is preferred but not required
- Print and digital design experience
- Photography and video skills a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer