Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Analyst
at QuantiTech, inc.
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Human Resources Analyst - AMRDEC Tech Mgmt
QuantiTech, Inc. is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded in Huntsville, Alabama in 1991 by Sheila Brown. QuantiTech has a twenty-seven-year track record of providing superior technical and management support to both Government and Commercial Customers in Systems Engineering and Integration; Program and Project Management; Test and Evaluation; Logistics Engineering; Safety; Business Management; and Information Technology.
QuantiTech is currently seeking a Human Resources Analyst to support our customer at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
Will provide HR and Operational support to the Tech Management Division.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and respond to emails, phone calls from employees with the number of calls and emails varying from day to day - -Research to find answers to questions / situations requested by employees
- Create hiring packages for new hires and internal transfers.
- Create job postings for distrubtion and internal memos for record.
- Taskers - POC for Taskers - Manage and maintain taskers; Answer taskers and then complete the action with attachments in SharePoint
- Training - Track personnel completion of mandatory training; Notify individuals of training due
- Equipment -Property Management/Inventory - Hand Receipt Holder for Durable/Non-Expendable Property; Track and manage Durable and Non-Expendable properties; Turn in damaged property to Property POC; Maintain spreadsheet on Durable Inventory to include Serial Number, Bar Code, Model, Item description, etc.; Assist Property POC in other Inventory duties as required]
- Badges (MAX) - Input employee Badge Requests in the MAX system; Notify employee of completion and badge pick-up location
- Visit Requests - Enter personnel info into JPAS database
- Backup support for managing Associate Director and Division Chief calendars by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Backup support for answering phones.
- Records Management Coordinator - Create and submit the Office Records List to Directorate Records Coordinator each year for approval (electronically); Check each year at this time to make sure labels are updated and disposition is still accurate.
- Purchases, PURS/Office Supplies - Obtain quotes for supplies, enter into PURS database for approval; Prepare list of supplies for TMD office on a monthly basis for pick up at the supply store
- New Employee Process - Schedule appointment for new employees to meet Staff; Create New Employee Packet for each employee; Work with new employee on required forms for SharePoint, AICIS, Badging and Account Request
- Domain Accounts - Input personnel info into Account Request for new employee; Create and submit the information needed to update transfers
- Research and gather information, links, etc for operational support.
- Maintain a safe work environment and properly address allegations of noncompliance
- Time Keeping - Utilize ATAAPS enter and update time for personnel; Track employees completion of updating their hours
- Initiate/Process personnel actions as requested or required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 6 years work experience with some directly related experience in a DoD program environment.
- Requires previous experience with ATAAPS, JPAS (preferred), Timekeeping, E-Tasker, and Training Documentation.
- Must be able to present data in written, verbal and electronic formats.
- Must possess above average communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.
QuantiTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Careers site as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance in completing the application process. Please email your resume to email@example.com or contact us directly about your interest in employment with QuantiTech.
QuantiTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other federal, state, or locally protected class.