Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deputy Project Manager
at QuantiTech, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 3 weeks ago(9/20/2019 10:02 AM)
- Program/ Project Management
QuantiTech, Inc. is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded in Huntsville, Alabama in 1991 by Sheila Brown. QuantiTech has a twenty-eight-year track record of providing superior technical and management support to both Government and Commercial Customers in Systems Engineering and Integration; Program and Project Management; Test and Evaluation; Logistics Engineering; Safety; Business Management; and Information Technology.
QuantiTech is currently seeking a Deputy Project Manager to support our customer at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the defining of customer requirements; interact regularly with the customer to determine their needs and develop plans for improving delivery; advocate on behalf of the customer and represent the customers’ needs, as appropriate; work cross-functionally to solve program-related problems and implement changes
- Resolve conflicts within and between programs or functional areas; develop methods to monitor programs and/or area progress; provide re-directive course action, if necessary.
- Develop the overall contract budget and monitor spending for adherence to budget plans; ensure timely contractual deliverables.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the project data and entire cost accounting of the project. Must be able to provide relative cost variance explanations, if necessary.
- Responsible for enforcing work standards, schedules, reviewing work performance, supervising personnel, and communicating company goals and policies.
- Ensure the completion of all paper work, CDRLs, and reports relative to assigned program(s), assuring that they are completed accurately, adequately and in a timely manner. This may include program charts, monthly status reports, and any other program or company-required reports.
- Analyze program risks and evaluate technical quality of subcontractor performance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the required level
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Project Management or directly related work experience.
- Prior experience in a Quality Control environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service, detail oriented, adaptability, accountability, and resiliency skills.
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.
QuantiTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance by calling us directly at 256-650-6263 or by email at: email@example.com .
QuantiTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other federal, state, or locally protected class.