Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Forklift Driver in Birmingham, AL at PrideStaff
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Qualified candidates for the forklift operator position must be familiar with Forklift Safety practices and standard warehouse operations.
- Must be able to safely move pallets throughout the warehouse
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand and/or forklifts.
- Sort items before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Recent and relevant sit-down forklift driving experience
- Must have consistent and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must be hardworking and reliable
- Must be motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment