Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flux Core Welder in Bessemer, AL at PrideStaff
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using MIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Estimates material and labor.
- Recommends supplies and materials to be ordered.
- Ability to arrive to work on time.
- Must have one year of Flux Core MIG welding and fabricator experience.
- Must be able to perform and pass vertical welds and horizontal welds for welding exam (will need welding hood and steel toed boots).
- Overtime opportunities are available.
- Due to company policy, cell phone use in facility during work hours is prohibited.
- Blueprint experience preferred.