Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Sales Lead
at Pinnacle Solutions
|Title:||Product Sales Lead|
|ID:||009 - 020|
Pinnacle is seeking a Product Marketing Lead to support our Home Office. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a corporate culture with many opportunities for advancement and career progression. We are a dynamic, fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! Pinnacle offers competitive, traditional benefits, and we are excited about our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)!
About Huntsville -
Military, space, telecommunications, biotechnology, diversified manufacturing and a variety of emerging specialties provide challenging work in delightful surroundings. The area enjoys a favorable cost of living and quality of life. Mountains, lakes, woodlands and the Tennessee River accommodate numerous recreational activities. A temperate climate enhances the season for outdoor sports, including world-class golf, hiking, biking, and fishing. Major concerts, Broadway and symphony performances, extensive permanent collections and traveling exhibitions contribute to a wonderful way of life.
Huntsville, Alabama is one of the most recognized cities in the Southeast - consistently named as one of the best places to live and work by a variety of national publications. Our city is regularly named as a premier location for both business and quality of life.
The Product Marketing Lead will grow and manage business relationships within both the DoD and commercial sectors to generate sales of Pinnacle’s training products. The Marketing Lead will oversee a Product Marketing Liaison – Pinnacle’s internal SME for product demonstrations – and help facilitate his or her goals and career growth. Duties for the Marketing Lead will include but are not limited to:
• Market expansion by working with Business Development to provide educated recommendations to potential customers.
• Leverage existing relationships to develop and maintain trusted advisory status with decision makers.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers.
• Develop product knowledge through internal training and education opportunities.
• Provide and/or clarify technical details and specifications.
• Understand and articulate all Pinnacle’s virtual training product value stories.
• Coordinate/schedule product demonstrations by the Marketing Liaison.
• Make recommendations on updates to existing defense product marketing materials and briefs and the development of new marketing materials, as required.
• Encourage and empower all team members to identify opportunities to resolve customer problems and concerns before they happen.
• Understand an operate within all service policies in order to creatively and effectively provide solutions to customers.
• Minimum five years of marketing and sales background required.
• DoD and U.S. military knowledge and experience preferred.
• Aviation maintenance or pilot experience preferred.
• International business experience preferred.
• Ability to understand customers’ technical requirements.
• Ability to share ideas with executive leadership to improve effectiveness of product and sales activities.
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
Clearance eligibility required with Active Secret Clearance desired.
U.S. Citizenship and valid U.S. Passport required.
Travel from 25% to 50% required.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans