Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
THAAD FMS Advanced Risk Engineer (#1008168)
- 21-Feb-2019 to 22-Apr-2019 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a THAAD FMS Advanced Risk Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will support the KSA FMS Integration Task Force in the assessment of current THAAD performance and the identification/mitigation of risks related to delivery of future FMS case capabilities. The candidate will assess and identify gaps or interdependencies between THAAD FMS case weapon system performance and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of requirements and delivery schedules. Duties require close coordination with MDA/DE and the FMS customer to identify and recommend prioritization of future development for the weapon system. Candidate will assess in the development and coordination of change documentation to align both FMS customer needs and ongoing U.S. development.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Familiarity with THAAD and MDA Systems Engineering Process and Acquisition Management procedures
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures
- Experience with assessing risks
- Travel: 15%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics OR Master's degree in Related Field with 10 years experience is required.
Physical Job Requirements:
Candidate must be able to report to VB-2.
- FMS Experience
- MDA Risk Assessment experience
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.