Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer (#1171449)
- 20-Aug-2019 to 19-Oct-2019 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is seeking software individuals to support Software Engineering and Development activities for Army Aviation and Missile programs at the US Army AMRDEC Systems, Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate. Candidates will develop and assist in the implementation of quality programs for hardware, software, and service products by performing the following tasks:
- Develop a Software Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) and documents quality activities in compliance with S3I processes and procedures
- Implement a system and software quality program per the S3I Quality Standard Operating Procedures and other quality processes and procedures, and using ISO 9000-3 as a reference
- Support the Army Materiel Release Process, as documented in Army Regulation 700-142, Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding, and Transfer
- Support S3I's role in software materiel release determinations
- Support S3I's SQA's material release activities, including suitability and supportability assessments, by providing needed project level software data
- Prepare change requests for the S3I quality processes and implement the changes once approved by the S3I Process Configuration Control Board (PCCB) or the S3I Quality Assurance Division Chief, as appropriate Reviews each project's defined process, solicitation, and management plan(s) for conformance to the EPIC process and provides feedback to the Project Leads
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the process
- Develop the organizational QC processes, which a project uses as a basis for their QC activities on a project
- Conduct audits of projects' processes and deliverable products
- Audit the implementation of the QC processes on each project Recommends improvements to the process(es)
- Assist in the development of management plans Documents processes or product deficiencies via Quality Problem Reports (QPRs)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience is required.
- ISO 9001-2008 quality management system certifications
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.