Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
.NET Developer (#990379)
- 31-Jan-2019 to 01-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
- Database Developer
PeopleTec is currently seeking a .NET Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will be responsible for developing .NET solutions supporting both on premise and cloud applications supporting customer specific data analysis and software development efforts. The .NET Developers will maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends. Candidate must be able to translate the Program Managers and client's business requirements into software development solutions / designs. Candidate must be able to develop software application solutions based on system design requirements. Candidate will work with a team that may include Client Stakeholders, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Front-end Developers, Database Application Developers and .NET/Web Developers.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the development of software applications (or related technical discipline)
- Familiarity with working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to meet project timelines while working within a budget and to collaborate with peers on a project to meet client needs
- Travel: 15% or less
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business Administration, and / or experience in the development of Software Applications or related technical disciplines and minimum of 5+ years of experience required. An additional 4+ years of software engineering / development experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
One of the following certifications is preferred: IAT Level 2 Certifications: Network + or Security +
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.