Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intermediate THAAD Models and Simulations Analyst (#655212)
- 19-Feb-2019 to 10-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Models and Simulations Threat Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Engineer/Analyst works within the Analysis and Models and Simulations Division of THAAD Systems Engineering providing analysis of Ground Test, Flight Test and War Games and Exercises data produced by both tactical equipment, hardware in the loop and models and simulations. Engineer participates collaboratively as a member of an analysis team to provide data reduction, analysis, development of findings, preparation of briefings and coordination of analysis and briefings.
- Engineer must possess strong interpersonal skills to work with senior personnel from the THAAD Project Office, the prime contractor, the MDA Engineering and Test Communities, and the Warfighter community.
- Candidate is expected to be able to lead working groups, contribute to collaborative engineering efforts and have the ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with use of MATLAB and programming scripts using MATLAB.
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures.
- Travel: Up to 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field and 5 years of related experience is required. However, 10 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Understanding of MDA Systems Engineering practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with MDA Test Planning and BMDS system and element level documentation process to assist with Test Objective development and Post Test Verification activities.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.