PCH Hotel & Resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PCH Hotel & Resorts
Reports To: Sous Chef
To produce a consistent quality food product under direct supervision of the Kitchen Supervisors/Sous Chef. This shall include being responsible for a specific station for a specific shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Prepare all items according to recipe cards and correct Handling Procedures.
- Responsible for all ASI HACCP Time and Temp Charts.
- Date, cover and label all food that is to be prepped for service.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Energy conservation must be maintained at all times and avoid unnecessary energy usage.
- Maintain the highest quality and appearance of all foods sent from Kitchen and make sure plates are cleaned and appetizing.
- Conduct daily “Taste Panels” as instructed by your Supervisor.
- Ensure smooth and efficient flow of food dishes through service Associates to guest.
- Maintain strict compliance of company recipe cards, procedures, and Use Records.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.