Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Panera Bread
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC, as a Shift Supervisor, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a shift manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a restaurant manager at Panera LLC.
About the Shift Supervisor position:
- As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
- Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest experience
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We’re looking for:
- Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
- Leadership experience in a food service or retail environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601946 Cullman, AL - Cullman Shopping Center NW
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.