Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Want to Expand
your career-development potential,
your ability to help donors and patients,
and your access to professional opportunities?
[You can, too!]
There are so many ways Octapharma Plasma can enhance your life and your career. Our strong growth is creating great learning and career development opportunities throughout our company, and especially our donation centers. Because you’re someone who loves to learn, enjoys people, and has a real heart to help, we encourage you to join us as a:
This is What You’ll Do:
· Perform venipunctures and plasma collection
· Operate automated plasmapheresis machines
· Maintain compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
· Trains and provides leadership to new/existing employees
· Reports quality issues and procedural deviations to Quality Assurance and Management
· Educates new donors on the use of products made from donated plasma
· Monitors and assists center physicians with donor reactions
· Maintains proper ratio to ensure donor safety and quality of product
This is Who You Are:
· Part brand ambassador, part clinical technician
· A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
· Someone with positive energy, always willing to pitch in where needed
· Understanding, patient, and genuinely authentic
· Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
· Hungry to build a great career
· Fearless Leader
This is What It Takes:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts
• Phlebotomy certificate or license required by the state of employment
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to understand and follow protocol
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a medical or health care environment
• Specialized medical or phlebotomy training
• CPR certification
• Team lead/Supervisor experience
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on. Managers whotruly want you to grow and excel.
• Formal training
• Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account (HSA)
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Wellness program
• 401k retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Company paid holidays
• Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at:
And if you know someone else who’d be a great fit at Octapharma Plasma, Inc., please forward this posting along!