Dine Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
at Dine Development Corporation
- DDC IT Services
The Senior Oracle DBA is responsible for the day-to-day database management of our customers Oracle Database infrastructure. This infrastructure is used to monitor and manage cyber resiliency and access of data across DISA’s domain. You will join an experienced DBA team that stays on the forefront of database administration developments. In this role, you can expect to interact on a daily basis with other departments like system integrators, network administrators and the operational team.
Duties & Responsibilities…
- Provide support for RDBMS software and component technologies installation and configuration.
- Provide support for database instance creation and configuration using command line scripting, Graphical User Interface (GUI) tools and SQL statements.
- Provide support for database storage configuration and management by collaborating on database systems settings.
- Provide support for database network configuration and management through technical discussions with application administrators, storage administrators, database administrators, and network administrators.
- Provide support for database security configuration and management, including accounts, roles and privileges.
- Provide support for database file and RDBMS configuration, backup and restoration
- Provide support for database archive log, redo log and redo segment configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- Provide support for performance tuning of database instances to meet internal DISA specifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• IAT level II or higher (Security + CE or IASE equivalent)
• Seven Years relevant experience with Oracle Database Administration
• Understanding of and previous experience with ITIL Processes
Nice to Have:
• Oracle Certified Professional in Administration
• Experience with ITSM Remedy IT Ticketing system
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Good communication skills
• Good documentation and process skills
Job Requirements (Education/Skills/Experience):
DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.