Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
- Manufacturing/Light Industrial
Direct Hire, Full-Time
Our client is a manufacturing company that specializes in electrical assembly, machining, welding, fabricating, painting, and integration. By consistently providing high quality products, our client has earned recognition as a trusted defense manufacturer. Bring your skills to the team and apply for:
Join our electronic assembly team to do SMT soldering and repairs, through hole soldering and repairs, wire termination, cable harness assembly and cable harness installation into chassis and modules.
- Assemble electrical & electronic components, wiring harnesses, and other electrical assemblies & subassemblies.
- Manufacture electronic/electrical circuitry, electronic components (CCA’s), and wiring harnesses according to Manufacturing Orders (M.O.), Drawings, Engineering Changes, Customer Specifications, and Process Instructions (P.I.).
- Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- Adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Perform minor setup of noncomplex equipment.
- Load, solder, touchup and rework PCBA’s.
- Fabricate complex harness and enclosure products.
- Produce products to required specifications and within budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current or previous IPC-620 & IPC-610 or J-STD-001 certification required
- 6+ years of defense/aerospace manufacturing experience required
- 4+ years of high reliability manufacturing experience is required
- Familiar with and understands IPC, J-STD, AS and MIL specifications as they relate to Defense/Aerospace requirements in CCA’s and Harness build.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- ESD trained
- Experienced in cable harness build – both crimp and solder
- Experienced in solder operations – both PTH and SMT
- Experienced in harness fabrication and enclosure integration
- Some knowledge of “build to print” operations
- Some knowledge of specifications required to produce products in a defense/aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Versed in inspection techniques and specifications interpretation.
- General computer skills, and can read and write English.
- Able to develop constructive, goal driven relationships.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- Working knowledge of “Lean 6-Sigma” and 5S methodology.
- Experienced in the operation of SMT placement equipment.
- SMT rework background and experience.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. and our client are AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employers.