Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automated Test Engineer
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Check out this new opportunity!
Automated Test Engineer (Partial Remote)
Job ID # 2020-10957
Direct Hire, Full-Time
Location: Remote 3-4 days and 1-2 days onsite in Hartselle, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum Experience: 5 years preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the design and development of test programs to measure the functionality and integrity of products and services
- Define, develop, and execute automated test scripts and cases utilizing a full range of tools and processes, automation frameworks, software development languages and database tools
- Work with Software Engineering team to understand system logic, and identify reasons for script failure, while ensuring applications are functional, reliable, and responsive through automated testing
- Develop Automation strategy and automation plan progress across projects automation tasks for data quality
- Work independently to learn new software tools and technologies that meet industry standards
What You’ll Need:
- Experience testing graphical user interfaces
- Experience in API testing
- Experience with DevOPs and tools such as: Git, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience with industry standard Test Automation tools such as: Selenium, JIRA, Appium, or similar
- Familiar with the following programming languages: C++, Java, C, C#, and objective C
- Windows operating system Experience
- Experience with full STLC
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.