Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hawaii C2BMC & Interfaces Engineer
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Hawaii C2BMC & Interfaces Engineer in Huntsville. At MTSI, our more than 900 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 900 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Huntsville for 10 years in a row?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 25 years in business in 2018. We'll also be celebrating 25 years of consecutive growth.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Lead integration and test efforts for HDR-H and interfaces with C2BMC
- Engage in concept planning; design and development; integration, testing and verification at the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) system, element or component level
- Coordinate with C2BMC requirements and design engineers to understand the radar data needs for C2BMC. Define C2BMC-radar interfaces requirements to meet successful integration of Hawaii radar with C2BMC.
- Assist in development of the C2BMC to Hawaii Radar Interface Description Document (IDD)
- Support the Interface Control Working Group (ICWG) to ensure C2BMC-Radar interface documents are accepted to the baseline
- Develop and present technical briefings and reports to leadership
- Coordinate activity on BDRs, Knowledge Points, and Technical Performance Measures
- 7 years’ of Systems Engineering experience
- 2 years of direct MDA support highly desired
- Working knowledge of MDA radars highly desired
- BS in Electrical, Industrial, or Systems Engineering with 7 years’ of system engineering related experience
- 2 years working MDA C2BMS or Sensors highly desired
Limited travel in the first year
Secret level or higher
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.