Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Manager--Clanton
at Merchants Foodservice
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 999730
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Clanton - Warehouse
- Clanton, AL, USA
- Full Time
Full time salaried position.
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of our product inventory.
- Responsible for managing his inventory control team to maximize the accuracy of our inventory.
- Responsible for reporting any deficiencies immediately to the Director of Operations, General Manager, and VP of operations.
- Work "0" slot reports daily. Shortened version.
- Work entire "0" slot report weekly.
- Work outlist daily and reconcile.
- Work damages on a daily basis.
- Work the <5 case report weekly.
- Do critical counts weekly.
- Run and work discrepancy report on a daily basis.
- Must cycle count the entire warehouse every 6 weeks.
- Run the multiple items assigned to floating slots daily.
- Run items with no picking slots daily.
- Run multiple items assigned to a pick slot weekly.
- Run items not set up in slot file weekly.
- Run items with more than one pick slot weekly.
- Run RF command menu items 2.3.4 and 12 daily, and work errors.
- Complete inter-branch on a weekly basis.
- Assign slots to new items.
- Respond to request from sales and purchasing for counts etc.
- Manage the hold merchandise file.
- Generate P.O.'s for USDA product.
- Prepare a monthly USDA damage report.
- Handle the invoicing and disposal of salvage product.
- Make all adjustments to perpetual inventory daily and advise, the Director of Operations, General Manager and VP of Operations.
- Key produce repacks.
- Count items shorted on our delivery trucks as requested from transportation or the director of operations.
- Coordinate and participate in the scheduled inventories.
- Handle any other request from the Director of Operations or Division President
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be attentive to duties and have the ability to understand and operate a complex warehouse management system.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in our system, or equivalent experience.
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES NEEDED:
- Must have the physical ability to read labels and computer screens.
- Must have the physical ability to hear and follow instructions.
- Practice safety at all times.
- Must have the ability to scan/identify incorrect labeled product.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds on a continual basis.
- Must be able to count product.