Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oasis Systems
- Requisition Number
- Information Technology
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Security Auditor located at Maxwell-Gunter AFB in Montgomery, Alabama.
PROGRAM BACKGROUND: The Security Control Assessor (SCAR) Team evaluates, tests, and recommends corrections to any security issue or lapse discovered during the assessment process.
LOCATION: Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Montgomery, Alabama
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (Preferred) BA/BS, 4 years of experience; or 8 years of directly relatable experience; to Level III: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience (5 years DoD), or BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience (5 years DoD), or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications (8 DoD). Non-Functionally Aligned Recommended Education and Experience: GED, 10 years of experience in the respective profession being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
CERTIFICATIONS: Security+ (Desired)
- Minimum of 4 years of FIAR-FISCAM experience (Desired)
- Fully understand the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and associated security controls; as well as, all aspects of cybersecurity governance.
- Understand threat and vulnerability management.
- Test and assess threats with the help of vulnerability management tools.
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes.
- Evaluate IT architectures.
- Identify configuration, change, and patch management best practices.
- Understand enterprise identity and information access.
- Know cyber and legal regulatory requirements for audit purposes.
- Identify weaknesses in Cloud strategies and controls.
- Perform cybersecurity and third-party risk assessments.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.