ManTech International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advanced Counterintelligence Analyst (CI)
at ManTech International Corporation
Advanced Counterintelligence Analyst (CI)
USA ALABAMA Huntsville
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Provides strategic level collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of intelligence that is required for forming policy at the national and international level. Provides strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The CI Analyst shall perform CI analysis and production support to provide MDA leadership, program elements and workforce CI Foreign Travel Threat briefings
- Develop foreign travel briefings consistent with DoD Instruction 5240.6 and other applicable MDA policy standards, and present in accordance with MDA guidelines
- Develop counterintelligence country assessments, biographies of foreign political and military leaders, and country books
- Conduct web-based research on classified and unclassified networks to identify, obtain and analyze relevant criminal, terrorist and foreign intelligence information
- Research current and all-source information available from IC, CI, and DoD component sites for relevant CI products and databases
- Assist in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the MDA CI Analysis program.
- Assist in overseeing CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities.
- Support the development, oversight and continuous refinement of CI analytical programs.
- Support the development and management of a centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors.
- Establish contact with US Embassy CI and security personnel in high interest countries to obtain current CI threat information
- Conduct foreign entity checks using available CI and Law Enforcement community data bases and prepare biographical reports in support of foreign visits and overseas travel
- Assist in identifying, evaluating, and analyzing trends and patterns of foreign intelligence and security services, terrorists, international criminal activities against MDA assets, technologies, and activities
- Research, analyze, and prepare Counterintelligence Assessments and CI analytical products
- Prepare Counterintelligence Assessments, CI Snapshots, CI Bulletins and other CI Special Reports consistent with DoD Directive 5240.2, DoD Instruction 5240.18, and other applicable DoD issuances and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) standards
- Provide trend and predictive analysis for the CI and IC
- Coordinate and collaborate CI analysis with Combatant Command CI Staff Officers, Military Department Intelligence Production Centers and the Defense CI and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Center, DIA
- Update and maintain classified CI web-based portals
- Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Assistance (RFA) and Request for Products (RFP) are received, tracked and posted
- Assist with validating RFI, RFA and RFP actions received via classified portals
- Assist with monitoring the status of support requests and provide weekly updates
- Assist with posting MDA CI documents to the appropriate portal system (Intelink or Intelink-S)
- Assist with developing a customer feedback tool to capture customer satisfaction, documents and processes
- Research, analyze, and provide Satellite Reconnaissance Advance Notifications (SATRAN) and Maritime Threat Advisories in support of MDA test and evaluation activities
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 or more years of experience
- CI background
- Knowledgeable in Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, iBase or other DB (Access, Excel)
- Background or experience in maintaining and updating Portals
- Background in supply chain risk management, especially as it pertains to specific threats directed at the supply chain and countermeasures
- DoD Military or civilian CI background, NCIS, OSI, Marine CI, 902nd preferred
- Some basic HTML or other basic web design preferred
- U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience or Master’s degree and seven to nine years of experience including knowledge of intelligence community and standard DOD Intelligence Information Systems.
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
07-09 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.