MainStreet Family Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Coding / Medical Coder â€“ Urgent Care
at MainStreet Family Urgent Care
|Title:||Medical Coding / Medical Coder â€“ Urgent Care|
If your friend slipped on a broom and twisted their ankle…would you be thinking of the ICD-10 code for that? If so, we are the Company for you!
We are building a Revenue Cycle Management Team (RCM) from the ground up. And of course, that means Coding!
A few details:
- You need a coding certification.
- You need to have done coding in an Urgent Care or Primary / Family Care setting.
- It would be great if you have used DocuTAP before.
- You will assist the rest of the team in fielding patient billing phone calls. So, you need to be great on the phone.
- Along those lines, this is a whatever it takes to get the job done role. You can be coding one minute, answering patient calls the next, posting payments after that, talking with providers about their charts, and then on the phone with an insurance company on a rejected claim…all an hour…
- If you only want to Code this job is not for you.
- You must be willing and able to do it all.
- Iron Clad Ethics. If you don't have a do the right thing, every time, all the time, approach our company is not for you.
The schedule is a rotating two week schedule where you work every other weekend, and workdays are 10 hours, as follows (you have 3 days off each week):
This job will be working out of our corporate office in downtown Birmingham, Alabama.
Monday and Tuesday: 8am to 6pm (10h days)
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: Off
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 6pm (10h days)
Monday: 8am to 6pm (10h days)
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8am to 6pm (10h days)
Saturday and Sunday: Off