Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Position Title: Manager – Cleaning/Maintenance Services Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Pelham, AL Oak Mountain Amphitheatre FLSA: Hourly
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Cleaning/ Maintenance Services Manager is responsible for the overall management of all cleaning functions in the venue to ensure a clean, safe, and orderly experience for the guest.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines cleaning service staff to ensure maximum guest satisfaction. Organizes and conducts meetings and communicates pertinent information to the staff. Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments
- Conducts pre-event inspections of all venue areas, prior to opening to ensure cleanliness of areas
- Ensures and makes arrangements to repair and/or replacement of used damaged equipment.
- Purchases and re-orders and maintains adequate supplies and inventory of cleaning products
- Any other task as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Work with scheduling payroll administrator to ensure that all staffing needs are met
- Budget appropriately for each show's needs while working to reach the overall operating per/head goal
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail , quality and accuracy
- Cash handling skills
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.