Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment, and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports and entertainment solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry.
It is quite simply – The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it’s our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team or artist's product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It’s why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
The Legends Internship Program provides the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the sports and entertainment industry. The Internship will be from April 2020 to October 2020.
- Gain hands-on, industry experience
- Exposure to career opportunities in hospitality, sales & marketing, feasibility and key corporate functions
- Competitive, interactive environment
- Access to Legends’ executives from all areas of our business
The Intern will rotate between 4 departments; Concessions, Premium (VIP, In-Seat Service), Customer Service, and Office. The intern will work closely with the General, Office, and Operations Managers as well as the supervisors of each department. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: stocking, taking inventory, check-in and check-out of employees, stand sheet reconciliation, and learning the POS system. Responsibilities will also include but are not limited: to gathering on-site surveys during events, compiling survey results in Excel and numerous other customer service related activities.
- Junior or Senior in College Preferred
- Interest in pursuing a career in Hospitality Management, Marketing, Event Planning, Public Relations, or General Business preferred.
- Self-motivated, creative, eager to learn, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background check and drug test
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
This is a paid internship. Position is Part Time Seasonal.