Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Software Engineering
- Job Locations
KeyW a wholly owned subsidiary of Jacobs is current seeking a .NET Developer with a TS clearance located in Huntsville, AL. This is a temporary contract position.
The candidate must possess strong C# / .NET programming skills but also willing to learn new skill sets to support a dynamic development environment. The candidate must excel in small-groups, periodically tackle non-traditional developer tasks, and perform in an agile environment. This opportunity requires the candidate to be willing to tackle new challenges and propose solutions to the development group.
The Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing new software applications and modify existing legacy system as follows:
- Complete data normalization by migrating legacy data in various standalone applications to new database structures. This may include designing, modifying, and implementing Oracle and/or MS SQL databases
- Analyze current practices and provide recommendations for COTS or GOTS products that could perform tasks/capabilities the application currently has custom developed
- Provide applications engineer and applications programming support to include interpreting and meeting application requirements and designing, coding, integrating, and testing application components.
- Design, develop, and implement new websites based on the Government’s needs.
- Modify and modernize current websites already deployed through the client network
- Assist in standardizing historical data within the client network to ensure data integrity, standardization, and enhanced migration capability
- Develop new methods to automate various areas of the client network, which currently requires a manual process
- Perform/develop required system security tests to maintain compliance with applicable IT policy documents
- Manage and execute the overall web development of the client network
- Maintaining and backing up of internal development servers
Skills and Qualifications (must include minimum years of experience and education):
Required Skills (3-5 years experience for each skill):
- C# / .NET web programming experience
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Familiarity with relational database design and development
Desired Skills (3-5 years of experience):
- Proficiency in full stack (front-end, back-end) web development
- MS SQL and / or Oracle database administration experience
- Experience with WPF, PRSM, MVVM, ASP.NET Core, Angular, or experience with another JS SPA framework
- Experience with Telerik UI Controls / Bootstrap 4
- Unit Testing
- Team Foundation Server
Has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with 7 years of relevant experience in applications software development or real time system software engineering in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrade of software systems.
Clearance Requirement: TS
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)?race, (2)?religion, (3)?creed, (4)?color, (5)?national origin, (6)?ancestry, (7)?sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)?age, (9)?medical condition, (10)?marital or domestic partner status, (11)?sexual orientation, (12)?gender, (13)?gender identity, (14)?gender expression and transgender status, (15)?mental disability or physical disability, (16)?genetic information, (17)?military or veteran status, (18)?citizenship, (19)?low-income status, or (20)?any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.