Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Technician, Decatur, AL
at JOB IMPULSE
Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology, aerospace, medical, and more.
Job Impulse, Inc. has immediate openings for Industrial Technicians in Decatur,Al.
Our client is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy sectors. We are leaders in each of of our respective service lines, including Vapor Control, Chemical Cleaning, Tank Cleaning, Water Treatment, Vacuum Services, Hydro-Blasting, Hydro-Excavation, and Industrial Logistics & Transportation.
Responsibilities of a Industrial Technician includes:
- Providing helper functions as directed for all services provided by the division. These services include, but are not limited to, hydro-blasting chemical cleaning, vacuum and sewer truck operating, tank cleaning, watering and other work assignments. Performs work with a positive attitude and in a professional, safe manner.
- Loading hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck.
(Necessary materials to be designated by supervisor)
- Hooking up and breaking down hoses using proper tools, gaskets and Teflon tape, when directed by supervisor.
- Cleaning up work area and equipment after work is completed. Assists in maintaining a safe, clean work place, change room, locker area and customer’s plant.
- Assisting in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area prior to starting any job. Informs supervisor of deficiencies, which may cause accidents, injuries or lost productivity.
- Reporting to work on scheduled time. If unable to show up for assigned work, notifies supervisor no less than two
(2) hours in advance of scheduled time. Wears company pager or near person at all times.
- Wearing the personnel protective equipment prescribed by posted signs, written instructions, and work permits. Also wears additional protective equipment specified by the supervisor or Customer Safety Department.
- Promoting safety through own actions and work habits. Reports all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles or other job personnel to supervisor immediately.
- Performing Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
- Complying with all applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the company and customer.
- Performing all other duties as assigned by supervisor and management personnel.
- Developing a basic working knowledge of all equipment that is utilized in performing assigned duties.
Job Requirements of a Industrial Technician:
- Understanding verbal and written instructions.
- Basic math skill.
- Basic safety training skills.
- Performing work in enclosed
(confined) space, under close supervision.
- Passing a medical and drug test.
- Able to lift 100 pounds.
***For immediate consideration, our Huntsville, AL Branch can be called at 256-542-9444 or texted at 256-542-9471.***
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Technician as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.