Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- PP&M US
- # of Openings
- Software Programming/Development
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Hexagon PPM is seeking a Software Programmer to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama! The selected candidate will be working in the area of 2D/3D Modeling to provide a single solution to handle various 2D/3D model and data formats for display and use in SmartPlant Review, Intergraph Smart® 3D, SmartPlant Foundation, and Intergraph Smart Construction applications. The job requires constant focus on improving and refactoring software to create value, on promoting automated tests, performance improvement and memory management optimization. The candidate must be energetic, committed, self-motivated, driven by the desire to craft code for simplicity and maintainability. Must be adaptable and capable of working well in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related discipline
- 2-6+ years of experience in C#/C++ development using .NET
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools, profilers, debuggers and testing frameworks desired
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle desired
- Familiarities with Agile/Scrum methodologies desired