Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior UX Analyst
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- PP&M US
- # of Openings
- User Experience (UX)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous- ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Hexagon PPM is seeking a Senior UX Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL! The Senior UX Analyst will lead and produce design solutions and consistent UI functions for Hexagon products. They will work with domain experts, product owners, software engineering, and a cross-functional team of UX professionals as part of the Hexagon PPM team. The preferred candidate will have extensive experience with a variety of interaction styles and UI component types, including mobile user interfaces.
Also, they be involved with all areas of UX design, including user-centered design, user research, concept development, use-case development, mockups, wireframes, visual UI design, design reviews, and usability testing.
- Conduct expert reviews, heuristic usability assessments on existing and future application features, and design creative solutions for known usability and user experience issues.
- Work closely with UX designers and application developers to implement new UX designs into a package of reusable web UI components that are used in a global SaaS web application.
- Work collaboratively with application developers, product owners, executives, and UX professionals to build scalable solutions that improve the user experience.
- Create UX design deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups, and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to customers.
- Share knowledge of user-centered design principles and help development teams to brainstorm innovative solutions through user experience consulting.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong visual thinking skills, including sketching, and interactive prototyping.
- Ability to produce all UX design deliverables required on a project, including everything from static wireframes to interactive prototypes.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, and responsive/mobile-first design for the web.
- Experience with performant, scalable, and maintainable web UI architecture used in global SaaS web applications.
- Strong background in UX design principles and practices.
- A self-starter, highly organized, expert generalist, design thinker, and design tinkerer.
- Excellent communication, presentation, consulting, public relations, and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or other related design technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience
- A portfolio of UX project work must be provided.
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator and Axure is a plus.
- Experience designing 2D or 3D CAD applications is a plus.
- Experience working with agile software development and globally-distributed team is a plus.