Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Application Developer
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure US
- # of Openings
- Software Development
- Travel %
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
Come and join Hexagon’s dynamic product innovation team performing research and development on technologies for products of the future that will make our communities, cities, and the world safer. This position will be part of a team building our global collaboration and communication service allowing organizations within a region to manage the operations, safety, and security of their region.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, technical documentation, and maintenance for our cloud-based SaaS products. Familiarity and understanding of development tools for deploying applications using C# and .NET is required.
You should be familiar with the following:
- C# and the .NET Framework
- Designing and working across the different aspects of a .NET application
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, service-oriented development, and DevOps best practices is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Master’s Degree or an advanced certification is a plus
- Familiar with application development life-cycle models, techniques for identifying problems and following through with them to resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a dynamic team focused environment