Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Developer
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure US
- # of Openings
- Software Development
- Travel %
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
As part of the Business Intelligence team, you will contribute to the creation and enhancement of our Business Intelligence product lines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the development of BI solutions using agile methodologies
- Design and implement efficient data warehouse
- Creating and deploying sematic layers
- Creating and deploying Reports
- Develop tools to ease the management of the BI solutions
- Optimizing database performance
- Support database administration, including database archiving, specific data integrity issues, troubleshooting, performance improvements and general system administration;
- Creating cloud offerings of the BI products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline—computer systems or information systems desired
- Advanced analytical and technical skills
- Experience working in a Windows client-server environment
- Experience with Oracle or SQL server, preferably on mid to large sized installations
- Familiar with data warehousing and dimensional modelling concepts
- Experience programming with Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
- Ability to design and develop logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications
- Ability to design and develop semantic layers and dimensional models for complex BI projects
- Basic programming experience in a general programming language
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience using git is preferred
- Experience creating Software as a Service solutions is an asset
- Knowledge of other Business Intelligence or Analytic products is an asset