Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Infirmary Health
- Infirmary LTAC Hospital
- Job Locations
- 179 LTAC PULMONARY SERVICES
- Scheduled Hours
- Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Technician Program
- Certified or certified-eligible by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). If not certified by NBRC, certification will be required within three months of hire.
- Alabama state Respiratory Therapy license
- ACLS may be required in designated areas as determined by administration
- Associate degree or BS degree in Respiratory Science
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care
Under general direction, position is responsible for setting up and operating various types of respiratory care equipment and performing or assisting with procedures utilized in the diagnosis or treatment of cardiopulmonary disease or illness.