Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Infirmary Health
- IMC- NORTH BALDWIN PRIMARY PLUS
- Job Locations
- BAY MINETTE
- 559-IMC NORTH BALDWIN PRIMARY PLUS
- Scheduled Hours
- Hours vary between 8:00am-7:00pm, M-F with rotating weekends
- Regular Full Time Hourly
- High school graduate or GED equivalent with average reading, writing & oral communication skills
- Completion of Medical Assistant program
- Basic knowledge of electronic medical records
This position is responsible for assisting physicians and/or nurses with patient exams, including vitals, history, and collection of samples for diagnostic testing. The position is also responsible for clerical/receptionist duties that may include medical record documentation including coding, obtaining and compiling laboratory and radiologic results, scheduling patients, and handling assigned medically related calls.