Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
3489 - Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Anniston Army Depot, Anniston AL 36201
Project Name: Anniston Army Depot IT Support
Veteran Friendly Employer
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager to work on the Anniston Army Depot IT Support program. Work location will be at Anniston Army Depot, Anniston, Alabama. The incumbent will be a highly motivated individual who has experience managing a large team of people, which includes multiple project sites. He/She must be experienced managing multi-discipline team of various levels and must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Candidate should have strong relevant experience in project management and leadership with progressively higher responsibility in the IT and/or consulting fields.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, physics, mathematics or electronics or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of leadership experience with a preference in managing Federal Government projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading large staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong familiarity of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience with IT Solutions and Cloud Computing Migration.
- Experience with programs requiring Software System Integration.
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Project or Program Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management certification) desired.
- IAT-I Certification (A , Network , SSCP, CCNA-Security) desired.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead/manage a team of employees made up of various skill levels supporting both sustainment and enhancement activities.
- Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Attend monthly Program Management Review meetings.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all contract support activities to include formal recurring stakeholder reviews.
- Familiar with project management scheduling tools.
- Manage a team of managers, responsible for setting and hitting aggressive SLAs.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills and experience with briefing various levels of management.
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
While performing duties of the job, the successful candidate will be exposed to normal demands of an office environment, including:
- Sitting and working at computer for long continuous periods each day
- Effective communications by telephone, email and face-to-face
- Standing, walking, sitting, handling and feeling objects or controls, reaching, talking and hearing.
- Lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.