Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant / Part time
Ignite is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support work in Huntsville, AL. This position is an on-call role that fills in for team members out on leave across the contract.
In this role you will carry out daily administrative functions necessary to support your assigned customer. This will include, but not limited to:
- Answer and direct all telephone calls
- Calendar management
- Coordinating travel CONUS and/or OCONUS; including preparation of travel authorizations and travel vouchers
- Daily assist customer with executing their schedules including leave, travel, and meeting request with coordination with appropriate individuals and/or offices
- Document and Quality control
- Coordinate the reservation of conference rooms to support internal and external meetings
- Ensure operational readiness of all meetings room equipment
- Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite Capabilities, with strong emphasis on MS Outlook calendar management
- Experience coordinating client travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations; DTS experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with multi-line phone systems, video and voice teleconferencing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills for a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit a sense of urgency
- Demonstrate customer service skills by identifying and assessing customer needs
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing administrative support; Defense Agencies or similar experience preferred with a BA/BS in a related field OR 10 years' experience providing administrative support.
Must currently possess, and be able to maintain, a DoD security clearance.
Ignite is an EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.