Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist - Team Relations (Representative)
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
# of openings:
Work with Team Members and management to ensure understanding and compliance of company policies and government laws. Works to correct disagreements and conflicts involving Team Members and management. Advises and coaches the workforce to meet and exceed company goals and objectives in order to maintain a positive working environment free from third party intervention.
- Partner with Team Members and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Respond to Team Member issues such as harassment allegations, civil rights violations, and complaints.
- Responsible for daily floor coverage equal to 80% moving about the production floor walking, monitoring, and developing relationships with Team Members.
- Facilitate training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Responsible for investigations, answering and settling disagreements involving management and Team Members.
- Advise and coach all levels of management in corrective action and policy interpretation.
- Explain policies to Team Members and management.
- Communicate with production department management and coordinators.
- Identify management training needs.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
- 0 – 10 years of job related experience preferred
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”