Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist - Quality Control (Line Improvement)
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
# of openings:
Coordinate, monitor, and perform specialized technical processes/related functions directly to vehicle and process Improvement and plant-wide Quality Initiative goals in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Gather early customer quality data, prioritize, drive and track improvement on the issues during new model introduction and support quality improvement activities on current model.
- Serve as liaison between QC Department and Production Division for solving complex quality concerns.
- Provide testing support for designers and other affiliate organizations.
- Coordinate, monitor, and/or participate in plant-wide Quality Promotion activities and ensure effective communication between all key stakeholders to meet and exceed established goals/expectations.
- Participate in all related meetings/activities (Engineering Change meetings) and stay up-to-date on progress.
- Lead and drive Improvement for FTT concerns, Repetitive concerns, and Field Issues.
- Provide support and knowledge to identify root cause, and implement permanent countermeasures.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Perform special audits related to Water leak prevention, Windnoise prevention, and NVH improvements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
♦ 0 – 10 years of job related experience preferred
♦ Experience in automotive manufacturing, New Model Launch teams, and Quality Control desired.
♦ Chassis improvement background preferred.
Skills / Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Alignment Equipment (prefer Hunter)
- Wheel Balancers (prefer Hunter)
- Data-Myte Tool Usage
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”