Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist - Production Control (Packaging)
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
# of openings:
Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Design, review, and approve packaging for supplier material delivery.
- Design, review, and approve rack/dolly for material lineside transportation and storage.
- Maintain dolly inventory condition; schedule cycle and repairs of dolly inventory.
- Maintain mobile equipment inventory condition; schedule and coordinate repairs and PM.
- Continuous improvement/optimization of material flow and rout layout.
- Analyze warehouse design layout for optimization improvements.
- Communicate pertinent information to management via reports.
- Communicate processes to team members; participate in, and lead TFT improvement activities.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- 0-10 years of job related experience preferred
- Packaging experience in an automotive environment desired
Skills / Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlooks
- SAP preferred
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”